Monday, June 29, 2015

Parables: Good Samaritan

Today we talked about the Parable of the Good Samaritan. I think this parable is has such a wonderful message.  We watched several videos today.

Bible Story: Parable of the Good Samaritan
Love One Another
The Good Neighbor (modern version)
New Testament Stories:  Parable of the Good Samaritan
Dayton's Legs
The Good Samaritan Lego

They also did this word search and my middle son wanted to do a coloring page so he did this one.

We talked about doing kind things for others, serving others, and loving everyone.  Then I had them each go somewhere separate and write down each person in our families name (minus themselves) and had them come up with one way they would serve each person this week.  I told them it was top secret so no one else was allowed to look at their list.  They had fun coming up with ideas and we've already seen a little bit of service.  I didn't take any pictures, but I feel like it was a good day.

You can also check out:

Primary 7 Lesson 20
Chicken Scratch 'N Sniff has a great list of ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment