Thursday, July 10, 2014

Scripture Heroes: Noah

Today we talked about Noah from the Old Testament.  You can download his Scripture Hero Chart here.
We watched the LDS Scripture Hero video about Noah.  Then I retold the story using these flannelboard pieces.
 I also read Jan Brett's Noah's Ark book to them.  We acted out the story as I read.
 They did this maze which is a pretty tricky one, just a heads up.
 The highlight of the day was playing pin the animal on the ark.  They were aiming for the door I drew on the ark.  I found some cute clip art animals here.



I did a Noah's Ark Preschool Lesson with my four year old not too long ago.  You can check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful.I really love it and I am going to use it to teach my children and students. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mind if I use some of these cards for our primary bulletin board?

    ReplyDelete