Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Scripture Heroes: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego

Today we talked about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego and bravery.  You can download this Scripture Hero Chart here.
 My boys have had a hard time with their names so they have referred to them as "the three cool guys".    We watched the LDS Scripture video 42.  The Golden Seven has an FHE lesson about them and a couple of videos that my kids enjoyed.

We used A Year of FHE's lesson and printable that the boys colored, cut out, and pasted to the fiery furnance.  Somedays trying to get a decent picture of the three of them together just doesn't happen...

4 comments:

  1. Just found your scripture hero charts and fhe lessons. LOVE THEM! What a wonderful way to get into the scriptures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your scripture hero trading cards on Pinterest. They are awesome! I was wondering if I'm allowed to print them out? If so, how is it done off of Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your scripture hero trading cards on Pinterest. They are awesome! I was wondering if I'm allowed to print them out? If so, how is it done off of Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the only way to download these are to sign up for a monthly subscription?

    ReplyDelete